Swankiss coord

November 13, 2016

Hello lovelies,

I went to an art gallery yesterday. They had a special Ai Weiwei exhibition Matthias wanted to see. Lucky for us, we got there on the day of free admission. Yey.
To be honest, I am not really fond of modern art. There are of course artists and pictures/paintings/statues I like but all in all, I prefer pre-1950s art. But the huge Temple of Ai Weiwei was really impressive. The other art from the artists in this gallery was not to my taste. Sorry.

I wore my Swankiss dress for this occasion.


I wore a big cardigan over it but it didn't keep me warm at all. It was so freezing cold outside.


And the obligatory selfie, of course.

This pictures actually has not filter on it. I really like the picture though. I look like a Swankiss staff member (yes, yes, I wish).

At the art gallery, we met Kai (in the bathroom). It was quite a coincident.
All the best,

Aurîs Lothol



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare